Friday, April 1, 2011

Join in the FUN Yoga Journal Adventure!!!


This month I became aware of a new opportunity to share what I am most passionate about. I have a special favor to ask you. I am in the running for a talent search with Yoga Journal. If you have a moment, check out the link below and if you like my submission, click on the link to vote!

I would be honored and in deep appreciation if you'd share it with your friends, and you can vote once a day every day until April 21st!




I also have included a fun short video in the making of our photo submission! Take a moment to breathe and feel the exhilaration!


It was 20 degree's that day, yet I wanted to include the amazing beauty of Mother Nature in our photo submission. I warmed up ind

oors, gabbed my boots and coat and put on my sense of adventure. I knew the snow bank wouldn't hold me with this arm balance, so I dragged my son's former baby bed mattress out and snuggled it into the snow drift as best I could! As you can tell from the video, it was still a little wobbly, but we got the shot!



Yoga has inspired me to flow through the rough times gracefully, to breathe and connect to my higher self, the part that looks forward to life, with eagerness and the "child like" qualities we all possess. Whether on the mat trying a challenging arm balance pose or climbing a cliff to shoot a new video, yoga has inspired me to trust the process of life and find the balance between sweet surrender and never giving up. This calm steadfastness continually leads me inward, to the unshakable grace that resides within all of us.

Namaste,

Sarah

No comments: